Thursday, July 20, 2006

The BeDell's love their Secret Pal!


Hi Secret Pal!
Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts! I am so sorry I forgot to post right away! I took a picture right away this time before I ate all the scrumptious chocolate, then I forgot to post! :) And now I can't find the picture I took! (That's pretty bad, since I'm a photographer!) I just have been extremely busy! Every month you blow me away with your gifts! I feel like I don't deserve you! I love all the goodies, especially the ladybug ice pack! That is so cute! I love all the bowls, sippee cups, forks and spoons, the bib and the green snack-n-go! The funny thing about the cereal bowl with the straw built in is that I already have two, one for each of my kids - and now Marissa has her own too! Thanks so much for everything! You're too much! Sorry for worrying you about the package!

Love,
Rachel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home