Friday, July 28, 2006

Wohlford's Wonderful Pals!



Thank you so much again for the wonderful gifts. We got them on Saturday, but our computer charger has been on the fritz and we just got it fixed. (I really missed the computer!!!) My parents were here visiting and very intrigued by the gift. They wanted me to open it, but John wasn't home and I wanted him to get the joy of opening this time. The gifts will be very useful--but I don't know if the food will last that long. (John likes to sample things!) I really liked the color-change spoons. I hadn't seen them before. The little dippers were new to me and a great idea also. And those bibs are the best! Thank you for everything! I'm thinking that we won't have nearly as much to register for after secret pals are over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home