Thursday, July 27, 2006

Sorry, forgot to post here!

I was just checking out everyones gifts for July when I realized that I didn't post my gift. I am so sorry secret pal! I had posted an email and put it on both of my blog pages and forgot to put it here. I hope you saw my posts on my site! Anyway, I loved all of my gifts, or should I say Emma's gifts. I just keep looking at all of these goodies and can't wait to use them. Thank you so much secret pal. You send me the most wonderful gifts.
I had to post a picture of my box that was waiting for me as I loved the way it was decorated!


Check out how cute it was all packed on the inside! Thank you, thank you, thank you to the best secret pal ever (of course she is because she's mine!)
Thanks!
Kim and Mike Kramer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home