Wednesday, July 19, 2006

It arrived today...


Thank you to the Dos Santos secret pal. I hope that this picture does our gift justice!! We loved the card, too cute and all of the goodies were fabulous. I LOVE the sip and snack cup. You may not be able to see in the photo, but I immediately opened it and we have tried it on the stroller we bought a few weeks ago!! Love the colour too. I have never seen the "Bib" clips before (great for traveling!!) and the "Mix and Go" bottle is too cool as is the travel spoon set. We can't thank you enough, I was so excited to open our first Secret Pal gift and it is PERFECT!!
Thanks again for your thoughfullness, whomever you may be!!!
Cheers,
Kristine and Shawn

1 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you like everything. I ordered myself the bib clips too. The are too cool and will be great to keep in a diaper bag.

your secret pal :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home