Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Lindbergs' July surprise

Yesterday we received our July gift - a box full of wonderful things! We got the most adorable, homemade, reversable pink apron. We also got a feeding bowl, a color change spoon, six colorful toddlers' spoons, two Ready Sip lids, two cute china bowls with cats on them, two Hello Kitty placemats and some Chinese snacks for us and some fish flakes for our cats Selma and Signe. All this with a cute card. Thank you so much, Secret Pals! We are really touched by all the effort, thought and time you put into our gifts. I can't wait to have my baby now so I can start feeding her!

Emma in Sweden with DH Dan

P.S. I know it's a bit late but we have finally come up with a nursery theme: Animals on the farm, like cute sheep (I love sheep!), chickens and cows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home