Friday, September 08, 2006

Thank you to my New Secret Pal


A new Secret Pal was assigned to me this month as my previous Pal is no longer participating. Here is my oldest displaying our gifts. We received a darling Fisher Price animal set, complete with Sonya Lee. It's all set up in our daughter's unfinished bedroom! We also received a cute ladybug rattle that plays Rock A Bye Baby. It lights up, it shakes and it crinkles....I know it will be well received! And the cutest pink bib...love it! My Secret Pal was also kind enough to send some candy for my boys. They so appreciate it!
Thanks for the surprise!


Cari Barnett

2 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger chad-roscoe said...

I love this photo! So cute :)

 
At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pic of your son! I love the idea of the Sonya Lee farm. Will have to look for one of those!

Mouse

 

Post a Comment

<< Home