Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Thank You Hensley's Secret Pal!


What a great Secret Pal you are! Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts! We love everything - the Chinese bookmarks are just beautiful, we'll have some fun with the Fortune Sticks, and the dishes, spoons, and chopstick rests are just wonderful! How did you know that I LOVE blue and white dishes??? :-) Thank you so much for your generosity and your thoughtfulness! I can't wait until we can share these beautiful, thoughtful gifts with our little one! Thanks again so much! :-)

1 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

HI, this is Valeri's husband. I read your comment to her. To answer your question, no, interpreters in PA do not need to be certified, but in order to work as an educational interpreter as I am, we must pass a test. I have the credentials needed.

If you ever want to chat about interpreting, please send an email.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home