Saturday, October 07, 2006

thanks once again!


Hello Secret Pal! Thanks for the books! I got them last Saturday, but have had a crazy week. I was very excited to get my package--as usual. John and I both love to read. Since I am a kindergarten teacher, I am also an avid collector of children's books. I have just started collecting board books since we began the adoption process, so that part of my collection is considerably smaller. I know how hard 5 year olds can be on regular books, so I can only imagine what a 1 year old could do! Needless to say, getting board books is a high priority for me. And amazingly enough, I didn't have any of these books already--in board book or regular form. You are such a great gift-giver! I appreciate your thoughtfulness--and good taste!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home