Friday, March 09, 2007

Thank You Hensley's Secret Pal!



Secret Pal, you are so thoughtful and fun! Thank you so much for all the wonderful gifts! We love them all! The ladybug onesie is absolutely precious! I am really looking forward to spring so I can put the ladybug windsock and garden ornament out in the yard - they are great! The meowing cat is so cute and funny - our Golden Retriever, Valkyrie, wasn't quite sure what to make of it! And the ladybug journal is great - I think I will use it as a memory book for our little girl and begin by writing who it came from - my wonderful secret pal! Thank you so much - everything is so nice and I appreciate your kindness and thoughtfulness so much! I've included a couple of pictures of your great gifts - I WISH I could read our dog's mind! Thanks again - you ROCK!!
Kylie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home