Monday, April 02, 2007

Thank you to Cathy's pal!!!


Hi there secret pal! Thank you so much for this month's box of goodies! I am always so excited to see the package on the doorstep each month. That is always the highlight of the month, and I can't wait to get inside and rip it open. lol We absolutely love the ladybug book ~ it is the cutest counting book ever. I highly recommend it for every family! It is just so much fun. We also received a box of really cute wooden animal magnets, which contains a panda!! These are fantastic. I love wooden toys, which seem to be harder and harder to find, so it's just perfect. Thank you too for your encouraging card. I have all of your cards here next to my computer. Thank you again and see you next month!! :) Love, Cathy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home