Sunday, July 22, 2007

Thank You from the Culp Family!!!

Hello Secret Pal! Thank you for the adorable outfits! My daughter who is five declared "We'll save these for Baby Sister!" She's learning quickly. She was also happy to see the cute beachy purse since she has two of those herself and now "we'll have matching purses!" It's so funny because she just got her purses 2 weeks ago and keeps one in the car at all times, filled with her girly treasures.

Also, you asked to know a bit about me. I posted an intro back in May titled "All About Dawn C." I just checked and it's still there under past posts. Thank you again for the cutie-pie outfits! I am keeping all the Secret Pal gifts together so I can remember where (and WHO) they came from, along with the notes for a lifebook. I hope you're having a good summer. Thanks for making ours extra special because I really do look forward to your thoughtful surprises!

(Oh, I know you are so prompt sending gifts. I just wanted you to know that I might not be so prompt thanking you in August. I'm getting sinus surgery, hooray! Sounds crazy but I'm looking forward to it so I can finally breathe through my nose again. So if I don't thank you right away it'll be because I probably won't be online for a couple of weeks. In advance: Thank you! :)

take care,
Dawn, Mike, Hannah 5 and Levi 3.5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home