Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Wohlford's Wonderful Secret Pal Strikes Again!


I finally got my little camera straightened out enough to get the picture off of last month's present. This month's present is adorable as well. You have a gift for getting presents to me on the days I need a little pick me up. This little outfit is so precious! I could just see her in it. I love the little health gifts too. The colored lights for the crib are really neat! All the items will be very useful. I'd been looking at the little travel first aid kits and thinking about getting one. You've given us so much stuff we need. (And want!) Everything will remind us of you when we finally get to start using it! (And now while I'm organizing the closets!)

Bless you!
John and Tara

1 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you liked everything! I have so much fun shopping for everything. I wanted to doublecheck, you have requested twin girls, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home