Friday, October 26, 2007

Thank You Clark Family Secret Pal!

We have to send a huge Thank you to our awesome Secret Pal! We decided that even though we love receiving from our Secret Pal and love sending to our Secret Pal, the time had come to end our participation. The pal we were sending to was also stopping so that was a factor also in our decision.

Our fabulous Secret Pal is Emma Boman Lindberg in Uppsala, Sweden. I knew she did not live in North America but I had no idea where she lived because the packages arrived with postmarks from all over the world. Japan, France and New York to name a few.

We do not have the words to express our gratitude and thanks for all the wonderful and thoughtful gifts you have sent. We love them all and look forward to the day when Baby Girl is home to play and use them all.

We are sad to have stopped because we had you as our Secret Pal since the beginning. Please know that we stopped for our own reasons and now I almost wish we hadn’t. I will miss your creativity with the gifts. Daisy has adored all the treats you have sent her and I think she recognized when your packages arrived! We will miss the surprises. We will miss your lovely cards and notes of encouragement. We have saved them all and put them in a scrapbook.

Emma and Dan, I do hope that one day we get to meet and until that day, know that you always have a friend in Canada.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!



The last packages! The theme was 'Gifts from the Heart'.



Lovely pressies!


A dainty necklace to symbolize that we will be a forever family.


A personalized post-it notepad.


Pucca magnets.


The most ADORABLE ladybug watch! The ladybug is the second hand. LOVE it!


A bright pink outfit for cold Canadian winters.


Two swedish childrens book from Sweden's most famous author, Astrid Lindgren.


The thoughtful card.



This is a postcard from the town where Emma and Dan live.

1 Comments:

At 3:48 AM, Blogger Emma said...

I'm glad you have liked the things I have sent! I think there are some differences in culture, taste and traditions between Europe and North America, but I have tried to find things I thought you would like. I'm sorry you are leaving the SP program! I'll continue to check in on you via your blog now and then!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home