Sunday, October 21, 2007

THANK YOU Hanson Secret Pals!!!

So I just got back into town today from a trip to the homeland and had my first secret pal gift waiting on the kitchen table (kudos to the hubby for waiting until I got home to open it) and what a package!!! Thank you so much secret pals!!! We love the Groovy Girl doll, and the cow is perfect for the nursery, but I am not sure that the bug finger puppets are going to make it until Caroline comes home as my hubby keeps playing with them and chasing me around the house! But I have to say that the scrapbook you made for us stole my heart and is absolutely amazing. Wow! It is so beautiful and means so much to us! Thank you for taking the time to make such an awesome gift for our family. I can't wait until we are a family of 3 and have so many pictures to fill it. Until then, it is taking a place of honor on our coffee table for everyone to see! Thank you so much for making our first month in the swap such a special one!!!
Dan & Suz

1 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger Leilani's Mom said...

Wow, a scrapbook, what a wonderful gift! Our group of women from work usually makes one for each baby shower, it is a labor of love! You are very lucky! ~Jan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home