Saturday, November 17, 2007

Thank you to Cathy & Mark's secret pal!


A huge thank-you again to Cathy's pal! I was so excited as usual to see your box on the doorstep, it always makes my day! We received an adorable plaid dress with matching hat and red sash. It is just the sweetest! I have really held off on buying clothes, because I know I'll go overboard once I start!!, so it was just so sweet to receive a beautiful dress-up dress. We also received a pretty Thanksgiving towel which I have in my kitchen! and also a ladybug which is sitting here on my monitor to look at every day. Thank you so much for your generosity, we love everything. DH is so cute, he almost gets teary eyed when he sees these sweet girlie things. Thank you for the card too. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving! Love, Cathy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home