Thursday, November 01, 2007

Thank You Megi, my "old" Secret Pal!


Megi, thank you so much for everything you sent us this summer! Though I was able to thank you, I was never able to post pictures due to my ancient computer, but now I can! I've been saving them up all summer so I can brag about you! The very first gift way back in May was the "Boo-Boo" theme. Now you can all see the very clever Animal Hospital toy she sent. How cute is that? What did I send my Pal? That's right, a first aid kit! Absolutely no imagination here. The next month was Beach Baby: check out these adorable outfits! I can't wait to see those on our little one. Next was Crafts, and we hit the jackpot here. Markers, coloring books, paints and cool Dora doodle pad! After that was the Kindness month: and here we have the pretty Disney princess gown, and princess plate, bowl, cup and spoon to match. Everything for a proper Princess meal!

Thank you Megi! You put so much thought and effort into everything you chose. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You will be missed, but never forgotten.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home