Thursday, November 01, 2007

A Beautiful Doll For The Appletons



Yesterday we got our monthly goody package from our March DTC Group Secret Pals. We have had the same secret pals for many months and every single month we are amazed at what they send and how much heartfelt thought they put into it. This month the theme was Dolls and when I opened the box, inside was the prettiest little Precious Moments Doll dressed in the cutest little ladybug outfit. She even has ladybugs in her hand! She is a vinyl doll so one day baby Rebekah will be able to play with her although I might hold on to her until she is older and won't do weird things like cut her hair thinking it will grow back (oh yes, I did that to SEVERAL dolls! hahahahahahaha). She is the most angelic little doll and I personally LOVED opening the box! Did I mention that I still love dolls????? hahahahahahahaha Thanks Mr. and Mrs. Secret Pal!!!! You're the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home