Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Thank You Hanson Pals!

As usual, our pals sent a perfect gift. We had just had Chinese take-out when Dan went to get the mail, complaining about the lack of fortune cookies in our bag - then poof! We opened our box to find a hidden treasure in Caroline's new bowl! I love the bowl and trainer chopsticks! I am very excited to use the new cookbook when we entertain, maybe I will make kid food kids like! (The last time I cooked dinner for some friends with kids, they brought their own Happy Meals! I have some learning to do!) I am also hoping Caroline will be able to learn to cook from her mom. My mom taught me how to throw a great themed party and make reservations for dinner and all holidays, but cooking...not so much!
Thank you all for your thoughtfulness!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home