Monday, March 27, 2006

Meet the Ramseys



Names: Bryan and Jennifer Ramsey

Blog: www.stayathomemotherdom.blogspot.com

Girl/Boy: Girl Requested

Age Requested: Up to 12 Months

Name: Sienna (Chinese Middle Name)

Nursery: Unsure, Pink or "girly" is safe since last daughter had "untraditional" nursery

Likes or Dislikes: Love Traveling, good wine, coffee, doing things with our children, Target, and finding the time to go out to a good restaurant with my husband (whenever that happens!); dislike too many ladybug items, hate Walmart:), and the Sacramento summers here! (they are hot!)

Hobbies or Collectibles: I love to Walk and Run, to travel, and spend time with family and friends.

Favorite Fragrance or Scent: Something light nowadays to spritz on after a shower

Favorite Author or Genre of books: I haven't read a book in months? What are you talking about? I read kids books every night! Crazy people!

Favorite Movies: Romantic Comedies/Dramas--When I can see them

Favorite Type of Music: Country..I live in California, but I grew up in Ohio. Do my midwestern roots show through?

Registered at What Store(s): None

Anything else that would be useful for your Secret Pal to get to know you: I just am looking forward to this experience. Every gift will be a wonderful surprise!

2 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger Leilani's Mom said...

Another Sacramento girl!??? I am in Elk Grove-hot summer to come!!!!

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! I just read your blog and saw you have the same LID as us! We also have 2 little ones (our oldest just turned 3 and our youngest is almost 16 months old).

I guess we'll probably be scheduled to travel at the same time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home