Thursday, August 31, 2006

Thank You Clark Family Secret Pal!

I received my August gift from my super amazing Secret Pal!

Our postal service damaged the envelope right on the address so it was slightly delayed.

But I received it in relatively one piece and I LOVE everything! The dog theme is very appropriate and I am in love with the dachshund needlepoint you made. You are so original! Thanks for also thinking of Miss Daisy! And you are right that Daphne will have to learn that there are other animals other then dogs!!!

I have been really good at not trying to figure out who they are. But they are sneaky! The shipping locations keep changing! Literally it is from all over the US and even from Europe!

I love it! I am a huge fan of surprises so that is why I love this swap.

Thanks again for the lovely presents. They are wonderful. As are you!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home