Friday, September 01, 2006

The Wall Family



My name is Sheryl and my Husband is Brian. We are in the process of adopting our first child. We have three dogs, Natisa, Cosette, and Shane and one cat, Yoshi.

Blog: http://thewalls.atspace.com/ This is our website, just go to the adoption link to see our blog.

Girl or Boy requested: Girl

Age Requested: As young as possible, our agency said she could be anywhere from 6 to 15 months old.

Baby's Name: Kiana Elizabeth Wall

Nursery: The main color is pastel pink, the complimenting colors are all pastels: Purple, blue, and green. The walls are yellow and the trim and ceiling are pink. The theme is Classic Pooh and Beatrix Potter. There are also pastel daisys and Butterflies in the baby bedding. So far we have a crib, dresser, shelf, and toybox.

Likes/Dislikes: I like animals, especially dogs. My favorite breed is Westies. I compete in Agility with my dogs and do therapy volunteer work with my dog, Natisa. I like to travel and see new places, I like the beach, Pizza, and Chocolate. I love going to musicals and plays. My favorite color is Purple. My favorite flowers are carnations, pansys and Roses. I like to shop especially for my pets and my baby girl. I dislike for the most part the color orange. I also don't like math and McDonalds.

Hobbies or Collectables: I collect glass cat and dog figurines, fairie tots, and Italian Charms.I like to read, write, photography, go on walks, biking, raquetball, croqueting, and music. I play trumpet.

Favorite Fragrance or scent: Plumeria and vanilla

Favorite Author or Genre of Books: I like to read dog and cat books and magazines, Christian Living, books about adoption, and fantasy. I love collecting books for our daugther, I love books about adoption and my favorite children's authors are Eric Carle, Jane Yolen, A.A. Milne, Rosemary Wells, and Beatrix Potter.

Favorite Movies: I love the Disney Movies, Anne of Green Gables, Annie, Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, Princess Bride, The Dreamer, Superman Returns, Batman Begins, plus many more. For our daughter I would love to own the Einstien movies, more of the Disney movies, and Dora the Explorer.

Favorite Type of Music: Christian Contemporary, Jazz, and Big Band. I like singers like Steven Curtis Chapman, John Pizzarelli, Katherine McPhee, and Taylor Hicks.

Registered at what Stores: None yet.

Anything Else that would be useful for your secret pal to get to know you: I have an A.S. Degree in Child Development and love to work with Children. I work part time right now but hope to be a stay at home mom once Kiana is home with us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home