Wednesday, November 01, 2006

secret pal as you can see I couldnt wait a minute longer


Thankyou to the O'Briens secret pal
Look at the wonderful things in this beautiful notice red bag. Elmo travel wipes case, Johnsons travel pack of baby powder, shampoo, lotion, baby wash,moisturizer and rash lotion, a very good idea, Disneykleennex packages, cutlery travel set, hand sanitizer, cute travel pals that hook onto a buggy or car seat I am sure this will be a big hit with Anisha they sqeak and rattle, and a beautiful makeup bag asian with a mirror attached I just love it! Every time I pulled something out of the bag there was more I thought wow my pal really outdid herself again.
Thankyou again secret pal for the beautiful gifts
I cant thankyou enough I know these are just words but we really mean them.
Trisha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home