Thursday, January 11, 2007

Two Big Thank Yous!



I am very late with my first thank you but was away for most of December only arriving home on New Years Eve. How lovely it was to return home to a parcel from my Secret Pal. As you can see from the photo we received a wonderful selection of toys. As soon as Abi saw the Barbie she said "I want a Secret Pal" which I roughly translated as "Hmm, I rather like the look of that Barbie"! Everything you sent is great but the one thing that stood out for me is the plastic linky things. We took a set of these to China when we adopted Abi and they kept both Abi and Asher entertained for ages. I have been on the look out for another set, so thank you very much.

On to this months gift. I can not believe you felt you were not as generous as usual! It is a wonderful gift. The books are perfect for little ones and we always use red envelopes each year with either chocolate or real money in them. The calendar is great - I really like Chinese papercuts but haven't got the patience to do them myself - I have tried! So thank you once again and a Happy New Year to you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home