Sunday, May 13, 2007

May Secret Pal for D&D, you ROCK!

(Aren't those rattles cute?)
We got our SP box today. What nice pal(s) you are. We are lucky you are continuing!

Well, we got the most clever box of goodies for the music theme. My favorite was the karaoke mike for Sophie ("Yes, for Sophie," DH keeps telling me) to play with. (We had a karaoke wedding, so I am fond of karaoke! I am eyeing up that microphone you can be sure. If American Idol had a weird old-lady competition I'd be there!)


We also love the rattle that plays classical music! Really sweet!


Sophie will definitly be able to shake rattle and roll with these toys.


And you remembered our babies again. I think that's so thoughtful, and they really have fun with their goodies each month! I love sharing this with them.

Thanks so much!


You totally rock!


xx~D&D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home