Monday, March 24, 2008

The McMillin's are very grateful!


We just got our March secret pal gift. Our secret pal is so terrific and creative. I love receiving her well-thought out gifts! This month was the raining theme. She included a note that said "everyone knows it never rains in California" so she added a beachy Hawaiian theme. There was a slicker raincoat (because it pours here too...) a tweety bird swimsuit and absolutely adorable flip-flop sandals, care bear socks, an identifier band bracelet to put on Leilani when we go out (thoughtful safety gift) a couple of cute rattles and a string of flower lights (complete with an adapter for use in the USA). Thanks again for making this wait much more fun, I actually look forward to this time every month thanks to you!

1 Comments:

At 5:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It makes me so glad to see that you like the things I send! I love shopping for you! Take care! /The McMillin's Secret Pal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home