Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Shelton's say "Thank you, SP"


I have been out of town for a week - actually out of state - visiting friends in NJ. While I was up there, Robby told me that I had a package but he refrained from opening it up until Caitlin and I got home. It is always so much fun seeing what our SP has sent this month.

Two of the games are classics - Chutes and Ladders and Candy Land. We had these games when Caitlin was little but got rid of them when we moved as she had outgrown them. She was so excited to see these two games. She said she remembers how fun they used to be. Hopefully she will play them with her little sister someday.

The other two games are new. I've never seen them before, but we can't wait to try them out. I am sure Caitlin will be taking the plastic wrap off of them to see how they work. They are really cool as they are based off the books by Eric Carle.

As always, SP, we thank you so much for the great gifts. You always do such a great job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home