Monday, April 10, 2006

Getting to know Trisha O'Brien







1. Name: Trisha and Mike O'Brien

A little about our family: We have been married for 20 years on June 7 2006, and live in Ontario Canada. We have 3 sons and are excited about adopting a little girl.

2. Girl of boy requested: Girl requested

3. Age requested: 12 to 24 months of age ( as young as possible in this category)

4. Child's Name: Anisha (have not decided on the rest of her name)

5. Nursery/Theme: Barbie with ladies bugs. Room colour is rose, light purple and
light blue

6. Likes/Dislikes: I enjoy sunsets, travelling, and spending time with my family. I enjoy learning new languages, trying new cuisines both eating and cooking them.

Dislikes: I dislike going into a grocery store and wearing a buggy as part of my clothing.

7. Hobbies/Collections: I crotchet, sew, cook, read, collect music boxes and spoons from around the world

8. Favourite fragrance or scent: Exclamation, and anything with a strawberry or chocolate scent to it

9. Favourite author or books: I enjoy reading a good mystery, comedy or scary story

10. Favourite movies: I am a big kid at heart and love cartoons!! I like to watch Scooby Doo Cartooons as well as the Flinstones and the Jetsons. I sit down with my children and watch these every Saturday. I love to sit down and watch Hindi movies also.

I love comedies! I could sit down and watch 2 at a time when my schedule permits me to. I also like to watch romantic movies and a good chase movie.

11. Favourite Music: I like anything that has a really good beat to it which allows me to get up and dance.

12. Registered at what store: Walmart

13. Anything else you'd like your secret pal to know about you? I am very anxious to adopt our little girl from China. I love to sit down and watch Hindi movies and am currently learning to speak Mandarin. I enjoy meeting new people am very outgoing and am willing to try new things.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home