Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Meet John and Susan Guschel From Long Island



Names: John and Susan Guschel

Girl/Boy: Requested girl

Age Requested: 6-18months

Name: Renee Grace (Chinese Given Name) Guschel

Nursery: BabiesRUs has a set called "Koko" that I've started collecting. My sister gave me the lamp and a role of border for Christmas. The set is a pale pink with branches and butterflies in rose, sage and purple. It has an asian feel to it, at least I think it does. The babies room is actually my office right now. We've got to move my desk, computer, etc. down to the basement. I told John the other day that "it's time", I need something to do to keep my sanity :-)

Likes: Movies, reading,crocheting, knitting, computers, walking on the beach, wine, Saturday mornings after a busy week
chocolate, doing puzzles, that first cup of hot coffee in the morning, cookies, the New York Mets, love my niece and nephew, travel,

Hobbies and Collectibles: Collect swarovski crystal figurines, Lenox Disney Classics (I have the complete Beauty and the Beast collection), love to crochet more than knit, cross stitch, love to go on my sister and brother-in-laws boat on the great south bay of Long Island, fish (my husband would be so happy).

Favorite Fragrance or Scent: I'm not big on perfume, too strong usually gives me a headache. I love sweet, fruity,light fragrances (Yankee candle scents).

Favorite Author or Genre of Books:Jane Austen, Dan Brown, Karen Ann Moning (Her Highlander Historical Romances are awesome), Just read an awesome book "The History of the Pink Carnation" by Lauren Wettig having to do with Scarlet Pimpernel, Purple Gentian.

Favorite Movies: Lord of the Rings, Phantom of The Opera, Bridget Jones Diary

Favorite Type of Music: 80's soft rock and pop

Registered at: BabiesRUs

Anything else: This will be my first child (I'm 44), I've wanted to be a mother since I was old enough to know what a "mommy" was. I travel for work now when I'm not working from home (I'm in Buffalo right now) and I fly a lot. That will change when Renee comes home. By the way Renee means "re-born".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home