Sunday, April 02, 2006

The Kramer's from Kentucky


Name: Michael and Kim Kramer
Blog: http://www.babyjellybeans.com/web/do/site?ID=2346
Girl or Boy: Girl!
Age Requested: 6-18 Months!
Child's Name: Most likely Emma
Nursery/Theme: Bedding is the Emily collection from Pottery Barn Kids (Pink, Yellow, Pale Green)
Pets: Jack Russell named Jack (what else!) and a cat named Kozmo Kramer (You can tell what we watch!)
Likes/Dislikes: I am very easy to please! I love the outdoors, hiking, traveling.
Hobbies/Collections: Working in the yard. Not a big collector but I love anything that had some thought behind it! Shopping (Love Target)
Favorite Fragrance: I like Bath and Body Works scents:Vanilla, Coconut or soft scents
Favorite Author or Books: Nicholas Sparks or Danielle Steele; I like romance novels, books about China and adoption books
Favorite Movies: My Best Friend's Wedding, Sweet Home Alabama (love comedy and romance)
Favorite Music: Country
Registered at what stores: None yet but most likely Target, BabiesRUs and PBK
Anything else you would like your Special Pal to Know: Check out my site!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home