Friday, March 31, 2006

The Pina Family!





We are Molly and Ted Pina. We are both 36 and we have three crazy boys: Matthew who is 10, Joshua who is 7 and Kevin who is 4. We also have 2 yellow labs and 1 cat.

Girl or Boy requested: Definitely requested a girl! I need some back-up!

Age requested: 6-12 months

Child’s name: Allison

Nursery/theme: I picked the Kelly bedding from Pottery Barn Kids. It is bright pink and green with dragonflies and I think butterflies on it.

Likes/dislikes: I love animals, spending time with my husband and children, reading, walking. I dislike strenuous exercise, bossy people, being on a diet. I am not a big fan of Precious Moments.

Hobbies/Collections: I like to scrapbook when I have the time, to needlepoint, read. I collect Department 56 North Pole Village.

Favorite fragrance or scent: I like light scents. I also like cinammon and vanilla.

Favorite author or books: Favorite books were Kite Runner, Three Junes, A Fine Balance.

Favorite movies: Forrest Gump, Cold Mountain, any of the Harry Potter movies

Favorite music: County; Allison Kraus, Bonnie Raitt

Registered at what store(s): I am not registered yet.

Anything else you’d like your secret pal to know about you? Thank you so much for doing this! This is an exciting time and I will love anything and everything that I receive. My blog is https://www.babyjellybeans.com/web/do/site/home?ID=77542. Thanks!

1 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Valeri said...

Nice to see you on here, Molly!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home