Friday, July 14, 2006

Thank You to the Clark's Secret Pal!

I have been delinquent on posting the WONDERFUL gifts my amazing Secret Pal sent me. Firstly this is the June items. They were waiting for me the day we moved into our new house! What a great housewarming present. Owing to the fact that we are just now starting to see an end to the boxes and unpacking, I wanted to share the pictures I managed to take.

Our Secret Pal is so nice to include both Dan & I in the note and presents. But I can’t see Dan using the bath confetti!
(The only space free to take the picture was the kitchen floor...it is new so I like showing it off!)



The chinese symbol is in Daphne’s room. We hung it up right away (as you can tell by the light switch!)

Everything is great and we love the CD! Play it over and over! And I don’t know how you knew, but Dan LOVES Stan Rogers! What a great choice!

I look forward to having the time to take a nice bath!

Thanks so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home