Friday, June 30, 2006

Thank you to the Guschel's Secret Pal!


Thank you so much! And so sorry to take so long to post. I was away on a business trip to Minnesota when my husband called and said a "package" had arrived with no return address. Well I knew exactly who my package was from..my secret pal!My husband asked if I wanted to wait to open the package when I got home, but I told him I wanted him to experience the thrill of opening gifts from our secret pal just as I have over the last several months. He got such a kick out of opening each individually wrapped package and then trying to describe the contents.
Well.... as you can see I got a wonderful package of jasmine tea that I can't wait to brew. Also rose scented (and shaped!) candles. The circular box in the upper left corner has wrapped candy, yum (haven't eaten yet), will treat myself when I've lost several more pounds :-). There is a small book with gift certificates for "mummy" that Renee can give me, I just love it!!
And last but not least is the bib. Isn't it just adorable? It's pink and has what looks like a giraffe design on it. John my DH not only chuckled when he saw it, but had a fun time trying to describe it to me over the phone.
Secret pal, again thank you for your thoughtfulness and attention to detail. It is a pleasure and a priviledge to travel this journey with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home