Sunday, May 20, 2007

All About Dawn C.

My husband and I live in PA with our two children and one dog. Hannah is 5, Levi is 3 and our doggie (our third child really!) is 10 years old. I'm thrilled to have found the Marching Pandas!

Requested: Girl

Age: 1 to 2 years

Name: Hmmm, still debating this one. Her middle name will be her Chinese name.

Nursery: She'll be sharing a room with her big sister, Hannah, who loves anything fancy and pink.

Likes: Chocolate, coffee, old movies, uninterrupted reading

Hobbies: Photography, yoga, cooking, baking and playing with my kids

Favorite Genre of Books: adventure, travel, SF, non-fiction

Music: Blues, country, classical and rock, (not punk or heavy metal--I'm too old for that, ha!)

I'm just excited to be a part of this group and really looking forward to participating. Maybe I'll get to meet my Secret Pal one day??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home