Monday, June 04, 2007

Thank You Clark Family Secret Pal!

Friday when I got home, there was a package for us from our outstanding Secret Pal!!! Everything survived and nothing was missing. We love it all and you are super duper SP! We can not thank you enough!

Kids CD's and pretty,sparkly trinket boxes.


A stuffy that plays music, adorable gel window stickies, dark chocolate (num...broke into that one right away) and a nifty picture holder (the one that went missing from last months package...how awesome is my SP to replace the one lost by the postal service!?!)

A beautiful card and of course, treats for Daisy...please note that the package is open and I could hold her off to take a picture. I had to give her some so she would stop bugging me! She is getting spoiled by our SP and is loving it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home