Monday, April 10, 2006

Lisa Spencer


1. 1. I'm Lisa Spencer (and my husband is Art). We have been married two years this May 1st. We are both in our forties...just in our forties! We will be first time parents. We bought a big house a year ago and can't wait to add to our family. We have a brand new puppy, Sophie, and she keeps us very busy!

2. We requested a girl.

3. As young as possible 8 - 12 months.

4. Emily Ann (Chinese name) Spencer is what we will name our daughter.

5. Nursery theme: Olivia the Pig books - love them! I am doing it in red, white and black. My brother-in-law is painting Olivia on the wall! We are starting on the nursery this summer. I can hardly wait!

6. I like life , my family (especially my husband) and friends! I have a sarcastic sense of humor and love to laugh. I like Extreme Makeover Home Edition, even though it makes me cry. I don't like brussel sprouts!

7. Hobbies/Collections : knitting (new passion), crocheting, sewing, making jewelry and reading (love a good mystery ). I love Boyd's bears and anything to do with our countries flag - I was red, white and blue before it was cool. I love to decorate my house for the seasons/holidays.

8. Favorite fragrance or scent : discontinued! Yikes - I am currently experimenting - kind of like Pleasures, but still looking (smelling LOL).

9. Favorite author or books : Olivia all of them (children's book) Patricia Cornwell, Jonathan Kellerman . ..and many more. I love to read and will read most things...or should I say I enjoy reading fiction, nothing heavy.

10. Favorite movies : Cutting Edge (she's sassy), How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days (never laughed so hard at a movie).

11. Favorite music : Country primarily - but will listen to most anything else (no hard rock, rap or grunge)

12. Registered at what store(s) : Yikes - I'm still in therapy from our wedding registry - It was an overwhelming experience!

I love buying presents for people - my husband says I'm a natural born giver! But I'm not found of shopping for myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home