Wednesday, June 28, 2006

New Swap Member

Name: Brian & Debbie Roberts, Owasso, OK. 2 biological daughters who have outgrown the nest. Brian works for a company that repairs, replaces and maintains circuit breakers and incoming power to large facilities. I am a church secretary for a Southern Baptist Church

Girl or Boy requested: Girl - Everything indicates a girl, even our letter to adopt indactes our desire to adopt a girl and we even mentioned her name in our letter

Age requested: As young as possible

Child’s name: Darci Danae (Chinese name) Roberts

Nursery/theme: Baby pink & green toille, cream, light pink & light green chenille & pink, green, cream plaid. Zebra print accents. I am making all of her bedding. I am also making her diaper bag out of an old pair of my jeans and bedding material. She has a white crib and we will get white furniture. She has a Pottery Barn Kids oversize chair with a pink cover

Likes/dislikes: Likes - Stampin Up Products, Longaberger Baskets, Brighton, Milk Chocoalate & Carmael (no peanuts, all other nuts are okay)

Hobbies/Collections: Scrapbooking, Stamping (card making), crafts andthing I can do or learn that is creative

Favorite fragrance or scent: Citrus, flowers, Dream from Brighton

Favorite author or books: Don't really have a favorite, not a real big reader, however I have enjoyed reading many books about Chinese adoptions, life in China and almost anything related to adoption or China

Favorite movies: The old Willy Wonka and the Chocolte Factory with Gene Wilder

Favorite music: Christian, Country, just about anything except Rock

Registered at what store(s): Not registered anywhere yet

Anything else you’d like your secret pal to know about you? If I could anything in the world, I would live by the beach where it never gets cold and do absoutely nothing but lay in the water!!!! I am a sun worshipper (not literally) and anything I can lay in the sun, I am lovin' it!!! We have a miniture dachshund "Barney" who is our spoiled child at this point. Looking forward to helping pass the time by exhanging gifts with someone I might meet while in China.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home