Friday, April 14, 2006

All about Matthew and Lenora


1. Hello, My name is Lenora Totten. I have been married to Matthew for 6 years. We have just turned 30.We have 3 furry children-Raleigh(lhasa apso), Mollie(cat), and Sophie(?? dog). We live in Springdale, AR.

2. Boy/Girl-We are requesting a girl.

3. Age requested-We have requested as close to 6 months as possible.

4. Name-Grace CN

5. Nursery/Theme-We have not started on the nursery yet. Right now, we are thinking it will be pink and green with flowers and dragonflies.

6. Likes--My family(esp my furry kids), Travel, Stamping, and Shopping Dislikes---dirt or clutter, burnt food, and green peppers

7. My hobbies include stamping, travel, and trying to learn to cook.

8. Favorite fragrance or scent-I don't like perfume. I do like scents of food(buttercream) or light scent(lemon or rain).

9. Favorite books/author-I am really a magazine girl. When I do get a chance to read it is usually a mystery.

10. Movies-Sweet Home Alabama, For Love of the Game, and You've Got Mail

11. Music--I'm not picky-I listen to opera, jazz, country, classical, rock,etc.

12. Registered where?-We are not registered yet.

13. I am so excited about the swap and can't wait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home